The Boldt Company requires all subcontractors to prequalify annually to be eligible to bid and be awarded a contract in excess of $100,000.00. Through our prequalification process, we analyze the subcontractor’s past safety record and financial stability, review their insurance, past performance, current workload, and other selection criteria. The prequalification process helps The Boldt Company identify qualified and reputable subcontractors. We value our relationships with our subcontractors and consider each subcontractor to be a vital part of the Boldt team. With strong relationships with our subcontracting partners, we are ready to continually exceed our clients’ expectations.
The Plan Room allows subcontractors to view some of the projects on Boldt’s bid schedule. Once registered, you will be able to choose the projects you’d like to bid on.
Visit PLAN ROOM
The Boldt Company has partnered with TradeTapp to assist with the prequalification process.
To complete the Prequalification, click here and register for approval to access our partner portal.
The following documents must be uploaded for a complete prequalification:
- OSHA 300 & 300A Logs (past three years)
- Letter from Surety Company. This letter is commonly called a “Good-Guy Letter” (dated within the last 30 days).
- Current (unexpired) Certificate of Insurance and Additional Insured endorsement forms CG 2010 0704 and CG 2037 0704 that meet Boldt’s standard requirements (sample document).
- ContractorScore Certificate. This certificate should be based on your most recent financial statement. CPA Audited or Reviewed statements are preferred. Contractor Score is a third-party professional tool that measures a contractor’s current management and financial capacity. Much like the consumer credit score, the Contractor Score evaluation result indicates a contractor’s relative financial and management health. It is applicable to Subcontractors and General Contractors alike. To get started and for more information, you may visit CONTRACTOR SCORE.
- Current Work in Progress (WIP) Report
- EMR Letter (past three years)
- Safety Manual
- W-9 Form (with full legal name, signed and dated within the last year).
All information is kept strictly confidential and used only for prequalification purposes.
For help with TradeTapp software, please do not hesitate to contact the support team at [email protected]. For additional information; review Qualifications for Vendors, and FAQ for TradeTapp.
For any questions regarding Boldt’s prequalification process, questions can be directed to [email protected].