The 120,000 sq. ft. expansion is comprised of three major expansions that include:
- New 1,800 seat worship center
- Expanded discovery land with tube slide and artificial tree
- Gymnasium for sports and youth activities
- Expanded parking
- Commercial kitchen and cafe
- Coffee shop
- Security system
- Various remodeling to existing facility
- Large hub/gathering area
- Reception desk
- Choir room
- Extensive audio, visual and lighting systems
The worship center is theater style with permanent seats. There are a few rows near the stage with moveable chairs so that the stage area can be expanded for special events.
There are three main entrances, one on the east and west side of the facility and one for the sports plex.
Boldt coordinated with the local municipality and neighborhood to ensure approval of the project. Using the Target Value Management process, Boldt ensured the owner received the building they were looking for at the price they wanted to spend. With this open book process the owners controlled how their money was spent. Key subcontractors were brought into the planning process to increase the overall expertise of the project team.