The Boldt Company served as the owner and development partner for Centura Health’s Broadmoor Neighborhood Health Center located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Centura Health has adapted the health neighborhood model, focusing on wellness and prevention and delivering optimal health care value in the community. Boldt shares this vision of healthcare in the future with Centura and the organizations have partnered on numerous wellness centers.
The Broadmoor Neighborhood Health Center is a 32,000-sq.-ft. building that includes: an occupational health clinic, urgent care, a primary care clinic, imaging center including MRI and CT scanners, an orthopedic clinic and a rehab center.
- The site was an assemblage of four separately-owned parcels
- One parcel was owned by a competing occupational health group with a strong foot hold in the market.
- Difficulty designing the building on an odd-shaped corner lot.
- Weather conditions caused schedule setbacks due to record rainfall for May in Colorado Springs.
- Boldt acquired multiple parcels, negotiated lease terminations for existing tenants and demolished the functionally obsolete structures.
- As part of the acquisition for the occupation health site, Boldt obtained an exclusive agreement forcing the competitor to either work for Centura or vacate the market.
- Despite the weather conditions that affected the schedule, the building opened as initially scheduled.