oin our Central Operations group president, Jeff Niesen, on November 5 in New Orleans, LA as he discusses the collaborative, ongoing partnership with the Integrated Lean Project Delivery®
(ILPD) team behind the successful delivery of several new Advocate Outpatient Centers in the Chicagoland region.
Jeff will co-present with Advocate Health Care Vice President of Facilities, Design and Construction, Scott Nelson, and HDR Alternate Delivery Director, Mike Doiel.
- Learn how the ILPD team of stakeholders, designers, builders and trade partners developed a standardized “core module” and architectural language adaptable to each community’s healthcare needs and local context. The ILPD team has successfully executed 15 ambulatory clinics over the past four years with incredible diligence, speed to market, and cost savings.
- Explore how the form of a contract can affect the delivery of a common project type.
- Identify how a team can respond to wholesale changes in a repeatable care model.
- Investigate lessons learned and whether or not they result in performance improvement.
- Understand the timeline of an ILPD project including how long it takes for a team to meet and exceed expectations and how a design program can continue to excel.
THE HEALTHCARE DESIGN EXPO + CONFERENCE
The Healthcare Design Expo + Conference highlights best practices and top healthcare design products, focusing on how design directly impacts the safety, operation, clinical outcomes and financial success of healthcare facilities. Attendees have the opportunity to earn continuing education credits, network with peers, discuss best practices, view innovative design products and influence the direction of the industry as it advances into the future. Learn more