Other Education Projects
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, WI
- St. Olaf College - Northfield , MN
- University of Oklahoma - Oklahoma City, OK
- Aurora University - Aurora, IL
- Broken Arrow Public Schools - Broken Arrow, OK
Other Program Management Projects
- Palos Community Hospital - Palos Heights, IL
- North Park University - Chicago, IL
- Affinity Health System - Appleton, WI
- St. Joseph's Hospital - St. Paul, MN
- Sherman Hospital - Elgin, IL
Other Development Projects
Owner:St. Olaf College
Boldt Role:Master Planning Program Management
St. Olaf College
Planning & Feasibility Study
From St. Olaf's natural surroundings to its environmental stewardship, sustainability is at the core of the college's operations. When determining how to best make use of 500 acres of undeveloped land adjacent to the campus, St. Olaf engaged long-term partner Boldt to prepare its planning and feasibility study.
After serving St. Olaf for many years, including constructing its commons, field house and fitness center, and arts and science centers, we were able to successfully identify best uses for the property, quantify the value of land parcels and develop a conceptual, long-range master plan. Because planning for a possible major thoroughfare was a factor, we consulted with transportation and city officials, civic and business leaders, and the nearby Northfield Hospital.
Because of this study, the college is able to effectively balance its financial goals with sound planning concepts, taking into consideration environmental factors, economic development and its overall campus plan.