Other Religious Projects
- St. Joseph Parish - Appleton, WI
- St. Paul's Catholic Church - Plainfield, WI
- St. Olaf College - Northfield, MN
- Appleton Alliance Church - Appleton, WI
- First English Lutheran Church - Appleton, WI
Other General Contracting Projects
- Northern Tier Energy - St. Paul Park, MN
- Shawano Medical Center - Shawano , WI
- Rio Tinto, Kennecott Eagle Minerals Company - Champion, MI
- Alta Resources - Neenah, WI
- The Boldt Company - Stevens Point, WI
Other Construction Management Projects
Owner:All Saints Lutheran Church
Architect:Kempinger Putman Architects, LLC
Boldt Role:Construction Manager General Contractor
Key Points:By self-performing the concrete work, steel and precast erection, metal studs and drywall, and rough and finished carpentry, Boldt improved the schedule for the building enclosure and occupancy while enhancing the quality control.
All Saints Lutheran Church
Additions and Renovations
Experiencing tremendous growth, All Saints Lutheran Church had been outgrowing its space in recent years, necessitating an expansion of their sanctuary, office spaces and fellowship hall.
As construction manager and general contractor, Boldt worked with Kempinger Putman Architects to build a new 6,900 sq. ft. sanctuary, renovating the existing sanctuary to become part of the church's narthex.
A new 7,000 sq. ft. fellowship hall includes a corridor to the narthex, as well as new restrooms, and All Saints clergy and staff enjoy an additional 1,500 sq. ft. of office space.
By self-performing the concrete work, steel and precast erection, metal studs and drywall, and rough and finish carpentry, we not only began phased occupancy in just five months, but completed the project a full month ahead of schedule.