Preventing accidents through SafeThinking
At Boldt, every project begins with the same goal: to remain 100 percent free of injuries, from initial prep through commissioning. We're proud to say we lead the construction industry in achieving that goal. Recognized as one of America's Safest Companies, we are dedicated to protecting from injury everyone who is connected to the job, whether employee, subcontractor or site visitor. Through planning, training and teamwork, we've made measurable achievements.
- Injury incident rates 50 percent lower than most self-performing contractors
- Formalized award-winning safety training programs, including eye protection, 100 percent fall prevention, and bloodborne pathogen/infection control measures
- Incentive for participation in our Continuous Safety Improvement Program
- Recognition for incident rates at least 25 percent below national averages from the Associated General Contractors of America, National Constructors Association, and Wisconsin Health and Safety Congress
- Participant in OSHA's Wisconsin Voluntary Protection Program (VPP), an elite program for companies that have achieved the nation's best safety and health records
Boldt is a proud participant in OSHA's Wisconsin Voluntary Protection Program.
View the winners of our 2014 "Safety at Work, at Home, at Play calendar contest.
Roll over to view:
Our job-site safety communications campaign serves as a powerful everyday reminder of safe practices in all situations. Finding ways to continually improve safe operations is getting us closer to our goal of an injury-free workplace.