Of all the details involved in the planning of a machine installation, few are the cause of more concern than disruptions to productivity, a legitimate concern considering the economic impact.
At Boldt, we understand the value of getting your machine in place without sacrificing safety in the process. Our deep familiarity with machine installation in a range of industries has given us keen insights into the unique requirements and responsibilities inherent in each. Our approach to partnership means seamless integration with your own teams, to make certain the job is done right.
From the conceptual stage through project close-out, you can count on Boldt to ensure workflow and productivity remain uninterrupted.
Typical Machine Installation Services Include
- Obtaining local permits
- Setting up job-site offices
- Collaborating with engineering partners to understand policies, procedures and specific requirements
- Procuring subcontracts
- Establishing initial construction schedules, with weekly reviews and periodic updates
- Expediting and receiving materials procured by Boldt and where otherwise needed
- Holding weekly site meetings to review progress and clarify questions and concerns
- Reviewing budget reports, schedules, labor productivity, and other information
- Maintaining a clean and safe jobsite
- Coordinating and managing all trades
- Working with and assisting in the coordination of all owner supplied equipment
- Start-up and commissioning assistance as required
We are also pleased to work with you to structure a team that best fits your specific needs. In general, we've had great success providing a project superintendent, and key trade foremen and other personnel as required, but can also tailor a lean, efficient team of your own design.