- Contractors chosen for conversion of UW coal plant
- Wind farm towers take local turn: Manitowoc firm will build 90 steel structures for We Energies Columbia County project
- Wind farm construction to start soon | Up to 90 turbines planned for project
- Citizen soldiers say 'thanks' to Fox Cities employers who allow them to serve Department of Defense presents Patriot Awards to businesses
- Top Projects Events Shows Off Best of the Best
- Land gift from The Boldt Co. means new entry for Appleton Art Center
- Lawrence University's Warch Campus Center gains Wisconsin Builder Magazine Construction Award
- The Boldt Co. to build We Energies' new 50-megawatt biomass cogeneration plant at Domtar Corp. paper mill in Rothschild: Appleton firm extends green
- Boldt Construction gearing up For Earth Hour
- The Boldt Co. to build We Energies' new 50-megawatt biomass plant
- Lawrence University professor Janet Anthony, students will travel from Appleton to Haiti to deliver relief supplies
- Meet Inc. Innovator Juanita Frankfurth
- New North Inc. capitalizes on emerging alternative energy industry in Northeastern Wisconsin
- Wisconsin firms to start work on We Energies wind farm
Release Date: May 1, 2010
Boldt to build We Energies Biomass Plant
The Boldt Co. to build We Energies' new 50-megawatt biomass cogeneration plant at Domtar Corp. paper mill in Rothschild: Appleton firm extends green.
The Boldt Company of Appleton will provide all construction services for WE Energies to build a 50 megawatt biomass cogeneration plant at the Domtar Paper Mill in Rothschild. The project is valued at $255 million and is currently being considered for approval by the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin.
The new state-of-the-art facility is designed to use forest residue, clean wood waste and wood shavings to generate electricity and steam.