- Contractors chosen for conversion of UW coal plant
- Wind farm towers take local turn: Manitowoc firm will build 90 steel structures for We Energies Columbia County project
- Wind farm construction to start soon | Up to 90 turbines planned for project
- Citizen soldiers say 'thanks' to Fox Cities employers who allow them to serve Department of Defense presents Patriot Awards to businesses
- Top Projects Events Shows Off Best of the Best
- Land gift from The Boldt Co. means new entry for Appleton Art Center
- Lawrence University's Warch Campus Center gains Wisconsin Builder Magazine Construction Award
- The Boldt Co. to build We Energies' new 50-megawatt biomass cogeneration plant at Domtar Corp. paper mill in Rothschild: Appleton firm extends green
- Boldt Construction gearing up For Earth Hour
- The Boldt Co. to build We Energies' new 50-megawatt biomass plant
- Lawrence University professor Janet Anthony, students will travel from Appleton to Haiti to deliver relief supplies
- Meet Inc. Innovator Juanita Frankfurth
- New North Inc. capitalizes on emerging alternative energy industry in Northeastern Wisconsin
- Wisconsin firms to start work on We Energies wind farm
Release Date: May 5, 2010
Boldt Co. presented with Patriot Award
The Boldt Co. of Appleton was presented a Patriot Award on Friday by the National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve through the Department of Defense.
The Patriot Award recognizes employers who support a strong National Guardand Reserve force. Boldt also received the award in 2003.
Joseph Lyons, a safety representative for the construction firm, was part of group that supplied ammunition to troops in Iraq. He has been with the Army reserve for 12 years
"We are proud of Joseph and all those who defend our country," Tom Boldt, chief executive officer, said. "It is our honor to recognize their service and it's our duty to support them while they are overseas."