- Contractors chosen for conversion of UW coal plant
- Wind farm towers take local turn: Manitowoc firm will build 90 steel structures for We Energies Columbia County project
- Wind farm construction to start soon | Up to 90 turbines planned for project
- Citizen soldiers say 'thanks' to Fox Cities employers who allow them to serve Department of Defense presents Patriot Awards to businesses
- Top Projects Events Shows Off Best of the Best
- Land gift from The Boldt Co. means new entry for Appleton Art Center
- Lawrence University's Warch Campus Center gains Wisconsin Builder Magazine Construction Award
- The Boldt Co. to build We Energies' new 50-megawatt biomass cogeneration plant at Domtar Corp. paper mill in Rothschild: Appleton firm extends green
- Boldt Construction gearing up For Earth Hour
- The Boldt Co. to build We Energies' new 50-megawatt biomass plant
- Lawrence University professor Janet Anthony, students will travel from Appleton to Haiti to deliver relief supplies
- Meet Inc. Innovator Juanita Frankfurth
- New North Inc. capitalizes on emerging alternative energy industry in Northeastern Wisconsin
- Wisconsin firms to start work on We Energies wind farm
Release Date: April 1, 2010
Lawrence University's Warch Campus Center gains Wisconsin Builder Magazine Construction Award
Lawrence University received a coveted construction honor when Wisconsin Builder magazine named the Warch Campus Center as its Best of Show during its annual Top Projects awards ceremony last week in Waukesha.
The $35 million, 107,000-square-foot facility, which opened in September, was one of 31 construction projects in the state selected for the competition.
The Best of Show award is Wisconsin Builder's highest honor.
The Boldt Co. of Appleton served as the general contractor. KSS Architects, of Princeton, N.J., was the center's design architect and Uihlein-Wilson Architects Inc., of Milwaukee, was the architect of record.