- Executives exploring Twitter as business tool
- These Walls: The Boldt Co. building in Oklahoma City
- Boldt Is First General Contractor To Join DNR's Green Tier Program
- AGC of Wisconsin safety award winners
- News makers: the boldt company
- Boldt Co. welcomed into Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources' Green Tier program
- Multimedia: Boldt Co., YMCA grow together
Release Date: April 19, 2009
AGC of Wisconsin safety award winners
The AGC of Wisconsin has recognized the outstanding safety performance of these AGC-member contractors during 2008.
The awards were presented to companies that had at least 4,000 work hours with no fatality in 2008 and an injury rate less than 75 percent of the Bureau of Labor Statistics' national average for general construction.
The honored contractors are: Affiliated Construction Services, Inc.; J.F. Ahern Co.; The Boldt Company; Capitol Underground, Inc.; Corner Stone Construction of Janesville, Inc.; Faith Technologies, Inc.; J.H. Findorff & Son, Inc.; Hoffman, LLC; Hurckman Mechanical Industries, Inc.; Immel Construction; Kraemer Brothers, LLC; Kraus-Anderson Construction Company; Lunda Construction Company; McKee Associates, Inc.; McMullen & Pitz Construction Company; C.R. Meyer and Sons Company; North American Mechanical, Inc.; H.J. Pertzborn Plumbing and Fire Protection Corp.; Quality Insulators, Inc.; Rasch Construction and Engineering, Inc.; The Samuels Group, Inc.; The Selmer Company; C.D. Smith Construction, Inc.; Terra Engineering & Construction Corporation; Tweet/Garot Mechanical, Inc.; Vogel Bros. Building Co.; Wall-Tech, Inc.; and Westphal & Co., Inc.